Thursday, 2 January 2014

An Introduction...

Hiya Guys!

Welcome to my new and shiny blog!
I've been wanting to start a blog based on beauty and makeup for a while now, so I've decided, since its a new year (2014!) I'm going to take the plunge!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, and tell a little about yours truly. My name is Michaela and I am 22 years old. I'm from the beautiful city of the Geordies, known as Newcastle!

Me! :)

I love make up and beauty, I have done for a while now! I think it's amazing how much confidence you can gain from having some nice makeup on and being a bit dressed up. :)
So, my blog will mainly be based on reviews of beauty products and tips to apply your make-up. (Disclaimer: these will be my own opinions and those of that I have researched, so please don't take anything I write to heart!) I will be taking some tips from the amazing book 'Make up- Trade secrets of the Professionals' by Kit Spencer, which I absolutely love! I will also be popping in the odd tutorial, just for fun and giggles!



Anyways, I'll stop my blabbing now! I really hope you like my posts. Please feel free to ask me any questions!

Michaela
x



5 comments:

  1. Hi Michaela, nice to meet you and good luck to you in blogging :)

    http://marvelikalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your comment on my instagram, I've also started a new blog at www.sparklylaura.co.uk looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm gona go check your blog out now! :) x

      Delete
    2. Hi Michaela - good luck - hope all goes fab!

      Louise

      www.apocketfulofglamour.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I saw your comment on my instagram, I have a blog too about beauty and fashion if you want to go and check it out, laurenlbeauty.blogspot.com.
    Good luck with the blogging hope you enjoy it!
    God bless,
    Lauren.

    www.laurenlbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete